Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Comics!!!

I got to meet the McCloud family this past Monday! I am amazed at how the whole family is as much a part of the tour as is the talk. Winter asking for someone to teach her to purl (which she found and learned!), Sky with insightful comments, Ivy was very friendly, and of course Scott was funny AND informative. A very friendly family. I wish them luck and safety on the road.
I bought a copy of Daisy Kutter today, and have been reinspired! Yesterday and today, I have tried to draw but was not able to. I felt like Peter Parker in the second movie, afraid I had lost my powers, but not really realizing why I can draw and why I WILL draw.
I will be up all night working on a paper. Hurray coffee!
Also, i'll be working on a character sheet for Emma and Ishmael for my preproduction class. Of course, this is what I'm looking forward to the most tonight. The world is developing well in my mind and on my sketchbook, and I am contemplating the story. So far, I've written how the siblings make it into this magical world. I don't have a name for it yet, though.

No comments: