Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Painters! A Product That Delivers

...is exactly what I discovered this week. "The Master's" Brush Cleaner and Preserver is a nifty little compound that, as the lid promises, "Keeps Brushes Like New." I had recently bought a few Winsor & Newton Series 7 brushes, but seeing as how these are really fine, expensive brushes, I was hesitant to use them unless I knew how to take proper care of them. I researched the subject and found that there are special cleaners, so I took another trip down to Asel's and discovered this little wonder. It even promises to restore brushes!
So I put it to the test and found that it doesn't lie! I cleaned all my brushes and even restored hard oil brushes from the beginning of the semester that I thought were useless! While it didn't completely restore the shape of the neglected brushes, the bristles are now clean and soft and ready to touch the canvas again.
Look at all those clean brushes! (And no, they are not paying me. They should, though.)

No comments: