Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Sometimes I die

I tried peotry today... Weird. Comments are welcome only if you do not get it. Questions are welcome. I don't want to say "thank you."

"Sometimes I Die"

Sometimes I die. I die when I realize I am small. I die when the leaves grow on the trees and I know I can't turn the seasons forward. The veins split and split and split across the green. My blood stops running and my eyes turn red. I wait for the leaves to fall.
Sometimes I die. I die when I realize I am not enough. I die when the sun burns in the sky and the I know that it will burn. The ground cracks and cracks and cracks across the land. My blood stops running and my eyes turn red. I wait for the clouds to form.
Sometimes I live. I live when I realize I have been given a second chance. I live when I see my eyes in the mirror and I know who made them. My love grows and grows and grows in me. My blood runs and my eyes can see. I wait for You to come.

No comments: