Monday, May 16, 2005

i need a hug

I have never been more scared in my life. Never. What is going to happen next year? What big changes are going to come about. I can honestly say that i have never felt this way before. Not even when I left home for the first time or when I graduated from highschool. this is the first time i have felt confused and yet in a strange way i feel excited. I am barely two weeks into the summer and already I have begun counting down to the fall. a new school, even though it isn't new to me. I am going to be studying something i feel i can do for the rest of my life, and yet the future seems completely hazy. I cannot hold on to anything for it's likely to fade...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

You may be uncertain of what next year has in store but rest in the Lord knowing he is with you. Everytime you feel scared turn to Jesus and he will give you a sence of peace.
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.
Romans 5:1-2
There are so many times when I feel I have nothing to live for and Jesus is there and I know he loves me. And you too!